Thursday, February 4, 2010

Piper Jonathan & Elliot Noel

I can't believe that we have had the puppies for 3 weeks and I don't have any pictures of them on my blog yet! We got them on Henry's birthday. They were Piper Jonathan and Noel Isabella but we decided that Noel was too close to no and she wasn't really learning her name so we changed it to Elliot Noel. I love them so much! Whenever I say "Where's my puppies?" Piper comes running to me and licks my face. He isn't much of a cuddler but he will play with you at any given time. Elliot does play but she would prefer cuddling on your lap. She doesn't always run to me but when I sit down she thinks that she can just climb on my lap and fall asleep which is fine with me. The next two pictures are of me holding Piper. In this first one Elliot was also asleep on me. I think that this picture is so adorable!

Me and Elliot.
This was the day they both came over and sat on my lap. They might have fallen asleep but I think that they were too interested in the camera.



We love our puppies so much and I wouldn't trade them for any other dog in the world!

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that Piper is the smaller and lighter one and Elliot is the bigger and darker one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way about Piper and Elliot is the way I feel about my kiddies. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you to. But the way a feel about the puppies is the way I feel about my hamster.:)

    ReplyDelete