Monday, November 16, 2009

baby hamster impossibilities

These are the babies. Ashley, Rascal, Casper, Michael, Johnathan, Sal, Sophey, Cutie Pie, and Laura. Kate named Sophey, Henry named Michael and Johnathan, and I named the rest.


This is Johnathan. Little did we know that he is acually a she. Oh well, we didn't keep them anyways. I know this picture is a little blurry, but it is so cute and I didn't have another one like it!


All nine of the babies are gone now; we took them to the pet store. They are about two months old now and will start selling soon!:( It is impossible not to love these babies!




I thought I should also introduce you to the big hamsters.








This is Henry's hamster, Rachel. Also called Rachel Rachey Rach. Sometimes I don't know where she gets all of her energy. Whenever I let her run around she is getting into trouble, exploring new places (which includes getting into a drawer with scissors and pins) and trying to get out of her cage constantly!




This is Kate's hamster, Sophia. She is really greedy with her food and isn't the nicest hamster in the world with sharing "her" food and house. She is the smallest hamster which makes her nickname "baby". And yes, her eyes are red, I think all white hamsters have red eyes because even the four white babies had red eyes.








This is my Hamster, Aggie. of course she is my favorite hamster and she is very nice (most of the time). She has a special kind of hair that is very soft and it sort of feels like velvet. I believe that she is the fattest hamster in the world even though she was the one that didn't have any babies! Oh, and I should also mention that she loves hording and her huge cheeks make me laugh every time.








11 comments:

  1. I love you, Addy! You are the cutest First Beeker in the "ward"! I think it's cute how well you know and love your disgusting hamsters. :) You're the best and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my new favorite blogger! Well, you were, until I saw that you named your Hamster "Aggie". Did you seriously have to name a furry rodent with a mutation of your favorite Aunt's name? Poor me. :)
    I can't wait for more posts, and say hi to Aggie for me. Gr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I named my hamster aggie because I heard that name in a book and I really liked it. you should be honored to be named after my favorite hamster!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy, that is an awesome post. I loved all the details you shared about your hampsters. Oh...I remember those days with Jennell's critters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, Mommy they are not disguting. They hate you for saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Addy, Good job. I really enjoyed reading your blog and pictures. The picture of Henry as a girl cracked me up. I'll be looking for your future blogs. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Henry's hampster is a lot like him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not really. Henry has changed a lot since you moved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those baby hamsters are really cute. Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete