Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for many things this year.


Food:


These were supposed to be appetizers and I didn't get a picture of them before people ate it. This it Spinach Artichoke dip. It went with bread but that went too fast to even take a half-eaten picture!



Corn Fritters; very yummy.

Our trusted oven and stove.
Mashed Potatoes,
and gravy.


Green beans and onions.
Stuffing

Cranberry sauce

Salad

Mashed sqaush

Regular squash
This is Turducken. It is a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey with stuffing between the layers.


Turkey
Now the desserts. Lemon Cheesecake.


Apple Pie


Peanut butter chocolate chip pie
Berry Pie

We did acually have pumpkin and cherry pie but somehow I managed not to get a picture of those.

Things:


I thought our table settings were Beautiful.



This was our Thanksgiving puzzle. People kept just coming to it and working on it little bits at a time.

I think that everyone had a fun time and it was a great Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I actually ate part of my computer screen. I am sure my screen didn't taste nearly as good as the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time! And, yes, the food was awesome! Wonderful pics, Addy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much food there was! I'm salivating. Also, I'm glad your oven and stove is "trusted." It's good to have trusty appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding about all of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Turducken looks VERY intresting! Was it good??? Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving feast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did have a huge dinner. The Turducken was pretty good. I don't think we are going to do it next year though.

    ReplyDelete