Monday, December 7, 2009

Decor and Dolls

Merry Christmas! We have two trees this year, a kid tree with all of the family ornaments and the adult tree or "pretty tree" with just red and silver balls. I think the adult tree is boring, but whatever. This is the kid tree. Most of the ornaments are on the front. I guess everyone wanted to see their ornaments first. This ornament is my favorite ornament of all times. I don't know when I got it though. In case you didn't notice it says Noel on the front. The first Noel is one of my favorite songs and I like the bear on it. I also like it because we are getting a black toy poodle and naming it Piper Noel so I like it even more now.

Our fisher price nativity scene.


Daddy says that his Stocking is his favorite and his least favorite. It is his favorite because Mommy made it and it is his least favorite because of what it has on it, Santa and Mrs. Clause.



This is my favorite. Well, of course! It has my name on it!




The adult tree. It did end up looking prettier than I thought. You probably can't see but their are white lights on it.












These are on our table.







I really liked this angle so I had to post it.









Our real nativity scene.





Henry told me this was Actually what Joseph and Mary looked like. Weird.







I have no idea why Kate thought that this bear was supposed to go under the piano.


All of my American Girls are dressed up for the holidays. Felicity is riding on Penny the horse, Kirsten is behind the table, Addy is next to the table, Emily is holding baby Polly, and Ruth is the one in the black and white dress.


5 comments:

  1. Great Grandma (the one with Grandpa Bill) got you the Noel ornament when you were little - probably two. I like the kid tree a lot, but my tree just makes me smile. I like it A LOT. I would have thought it was boring when I was your age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I knew I was somewhere around two when I got it because I think I saw the date, but I had NO idea who it was from. I do like your tree a lot better than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addy,
    Great Blog. I love seeing how you are growing up. My boys did alot of the decorating of our house this year. They like to hang lights outside. You know boys, liking challenges.
    I hope you remeber us from Germany!!
    Merry Chirstmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change the black toy poodle to: two brown toy poodles one a boy and a girl. We are getting them tomorrow! Introducing Piper Johnathan, and Noel Isabella.

    ReplyDelete