Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Studio

Our art studio is nearing the finish! As you can see on the chalkboard. If it is too blurry it says; Official opening soon! contact Addy or Kate for details. Then at the bottom it says closed. The red thing at the top is our toy cash register where I keep some of my things. It is sort of messy but that is because we forgot to clean up yesterday! :o

Yes, Henry bought the picture of pencils from me.


Pictures on hold: forest brown bear; my picture and...
Perfume bottles; Kate's picture.

We take requests for certain pictures if we don't have what they want. AP means already paid.


Some of my pictures. All that's left is to make and put up a curtain over the upper half of the door!

5 comments:

  1. It's a bidding war. I'll pay $1.00 for the Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't have to pay that much. If you don't want the brown bear in the forest I also have a black bear in the same forest and a black bear in the mountains with a pine tree. I can send you pictures of the other two by e-mail if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey looks great! Love your Ideas! You are a true artist....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe:) a true artist! Thanks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saltine cracker cheapest picture sold.

    ReplyDelete