Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cookie Marathon

Last year we decided to make Trays of Christmas cookies for some of our neighbors. As you can see here we decided to do it this year to. Although we made the same amount of cookies this year as last year it seemed like so much more work. :o These are Oatmeal, White chocolate chip, craisin...cookies. Toffee bars. I have one word for you: YUMMY

I made Ginger snaps. I've made them a few times now and they are just about Daddy's favorite cookie of all times so...


White chocolate raspberry bars.



We also made sugar cookies. I don't understand why we go to all the work making these cookies and decorating them if i don't even like sugar cookies. Hmmm This cookie tray was special because of the giraffe. It was the only one we made because its legs kept breaking off. Actually even while we were decorating it one of the legs fell of. So sad.





These are Henry/Daddy's cookies. Daddy did everything except for the sprinkles. Isn't that tree awesome? And no, Henry didn't make it.These are Mommy's cookies.
These are Kate's cookies.
These are my cookies.
This is before:

And this is after.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that must have being a lot of work. Everything looks delicious an Bill is going to be so jealous when I show him this pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could send you guys some cookies!

    ReplyDelete