Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

I had a great Christmas this year and it made it even better that we went to Colorado! I took this picture of myself at about 5:00 Christmas morning. I couldn't sleep so...what's better to do? This is me with my new Webkinz.

Kate and I got this for our art studio. We needed somewhere to put our things and this worked out perfectly!
I just thought I should give you an update...
on the sales. This is Posy.

I got this new Madame Alexander doll. This is Jo from the little women. I think she is very pretty.
I love her hair!

This was one of my favorite presents. This is Zlock my new zumbuddy.
This was my other favorite Christmas present. It is the main part of the Playmobile pony ranch.
This is my favorite part about it.
I think this horse is so pretty!
I think that we all had an extremely fun Christmas!

1 comment: