Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Blacks

We had a great time at the Black's house in Colorado and we all really miss them. They are so cute! This is Kate with Ezra.
Henry is VERY touchy, apparently.

Me and Asher, I mean, Batman.

Me and Obed. As you can see he loves books.



Me and Solomon. So cute! And Chubby!


Ezra
Asher


This is Kate, Ezra, and Asher in their secret castle. I understand that this picture is bad but, whatever.
Obed

We really miss them and I hope we can see them again next year!

4 comments:

  1. We miss you too Addy! Thanks for coming to see us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys a lot to! I wish that we could move there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addy,
    Vince sent me the link to your blog so I could see the pictures you took while visiting them. I really enjoyed the pictures...you do a great job of blogging and picture taking! I'm so happy you all could spend this time with the Black family. They love you guys! I think Fort Collins is a very pretty place to live too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time there for sure! I'm glad yyou liked my pictures!

    ReplyDelete